Skip navigation

Yesterday, I decided to reduce my risk exposure by selling two of the put options at 1.3230 for a small trading profit of 30bps.

I am still holding two more put options and hopefully, we will see a further downside to the GBPUSD.

Right now, it’s attemtpting to cross the 200DMA @ 4H chart at 1.3201 from the top, if it does, then, we should see a collapse in the GBPUSD, unfortunately, will my put option have enough time???

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: